National UASI Email and Webmail Instructions
CLICK HERE to get IPAD/IPHONE email setup instructions.
To access your email from the internet, go to:
You will then be redirected to the National UASI secure webmail site.
HTTPS encrypts the email when viewing over the internet using a private Comodo 256 bit AES SSL certificate!
Your username is your email address, for e.g. jdoe [at] nationaluasi.com
Your password was emailed to you when the account was set up. If you cannot remember your password or have any authentication issues contact webmaster [at] nationaluasi.com
Once you get logged in, you will be presented with three different webmail interfaces: horde, SquirrelMail or RoundCube. Horde and RoundCube are most popular.
NOTE: You have the ability to change your password and set up your own email forwarding after you log on
If you would like to set your email up on your Android, iPhone, Blackberry, etc, the POP and SMTP server settings are:
If you would like to opt to use IMAP, then the mail server settings are:
Server Name: gator3242.hostgator.com
Connection Security SSL/TLS
These settings can also be used to configure any of the popular email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Zimbra, etc.
To get your nationaluasi.com email to automatically forward to your GMAIL account, set up a fetcher within GMAIL. Follow these instructions:
How to Set Up Google Mail Fetcher
To set up Google Mail Fetcher for an email account:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Click the Accounts tab and locate the Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section.
- Click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Enter the full email address of your account.
- Click Next Step.
- In the Password field, enter the password for your new email address.
- Select Port 110 for a POP3 connection.
- Click the checkboxes next to the options that best suit your needs:
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
- Label incoming messages
- Archive incoming messages
- Click Add Account.
After successfully adding your account, you'll also have the option of making the added account a custom From address. This will allow you to compose messages in Gmail but have them appear to be sent from your new nationaluasi.com email account.
If you need additional assistance, email webmaster [at] nationaluasi.com